• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Metal Oakley and 3D Printed Double Stands with Review!

Jason does great work! He is stand up member. His stands are great. I am sure he has other cool stuff up his sleeve maybe Watch stands ?,:) If you need the bases let me know.. I pretty sure he has some ready for a order..

Jason does great work! He is stand up member. His stands are great. I am sure he has other cool stuff up his sleeve maybe Watch stands ?,:) If you need the bases let me know.. I pretty sure he has some ready for a order..
I actually did a watch stand but it's an exact replica of the aluminum Oakley ones. The part the watch band goes on is a lot thicker so it will be strong enough but it's still neat. It's a lot lighter than the aluminum. I don't know yet if it will scratch the inside of the band though, I know the clear plastic oakley ones will.

The block part fits regular clear or black band parts though. So you could have any color block with pretty much any logo and just use the oakley band piece. I'll try to find a picture or dig one out.

Back