• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom o matter

So we may have a problem... been tracking my 24 k ott for about 1 week 5 days and it hasn't shown any new progress to shipping in 6 days... not entirely sure what to do. I think this is just me being paranoid at the over excitement of recieving these.. who knows

On the subject of bronze and silver though. I don't think that will happen, this guy was super awsome but he didn't seem to fond of the process he has to go through at all. So I'll more than likely respect his space and see if someone else can do it or the dream may die...

On the subject of bronze and silver though. I don't think that will happen, this guy was super awsome but he didn't seem to fond of the process he has to go through at all. So I'll more than likely respect his space and see if someone else can do it or the dream may die...

IMG_4737.PNG
Oh no... first day this week I'll be able to stop by the post office. And oh look, I'll have goodys to pick up when I drop off some forum members stuff....pretty stoked

Latest Posts

Back