• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Did the XMXX ever come in a Carbon frame finish?

Iridescent

Oakley Beginner
Hello, I'm new to purchasing a pair of X metal Oakleys and I have my eyes on a pair of XX.
I've done quite a bit of research (o review, creeping oakleyforum, reddit etc) and it doesn't seem like the XMXX were released in a carbon frame.
Atleast not widely released. Can anyone advise on if the XMXX were ever finished in Carbon? And if it wasn't, is it possible a custom job could get it to look almost exactly the same? The frame I've found doesn't seem to have a serial which would seem like they're post 2004 and I think it's highly unlikely to be an unreleased prototype fromt he original Oakley factory. And I'm pretty certain they're not Carbon Juliet's with XX hammerstems.
If anyone can shed light or chime in with their expertise it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I'm new to purchasing a pair of X metal Oakleys and I have my eyes on a pair of XX.
I've done quite a bit of research (o review, creeping oakleyforum, reddit etc) and it doesn't seem like the XMXX were released in a carbon frame.
Atleast not widely released. Can anyone advise on if the XMXX were ever finished in Carbon? And if it wasn't, is it possible a custom job could get it to look almost exactly the same? The frame I've found doesn't seem to have a serial which would seem like they're post 2004 and I think it's highly unlikely to be an unreleased prototype fromt he original Oakley factory. And I'm pretty certain they're not Carbon Juliet's with XX hammerstems.
If anyone can shed light or chime in with their expertise it would be greatly appreciated.
Surely you know the difference(visually) between the XX and Juliets, other the earstems.......

xmxxcarbon2.jpg

xmxxcarbon1.jpg

xmxxcarbon3.jpg

Back