• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dillons Lens Review

Weird glitch! Your thread doesn't have the number of people who visited or the last person who posted (like all the other posts)!!

screenshot_267.png

I read all 7 pages, but might not seen, my question on the Dillon is the internal reflection, it some light condition like indoor, I seem to see my eyes reflecting, and if I focus my eye and I do see it like from an up close look into the mirror. But when I use outdoor, I do not notice this. Is this normal, Dillon owner? FYI: I just use it from yesterday.

I read all 7 pages, but might not seen, my question on the Dillon is the internal reflection, it some light condition like indoor, I seem to see my eyes reflecting, and if I focus my eye and I do see it like from an up close look into the mirror. But when I use outdoor, I do not notice this. Is this normal, Dillon owner? FYI: I just use it from yesterday.

This is normal, I noticed this too - it seems they perform best in sunlight when the NIR filter has a chance to scatter the bright light.

Sorry Parth, not to be hard on you, just for the sake of reading this, the link is not working.
Thanks bro for the review.

View attachment 490959

They recently removed all their base curve information, bro. I guess they got pissed that Dillons were being cut. Size information also was removed.

EDIT: Nvm, turns out last time I checked they must've removed because upgrading site. Their website went thru remodel. I will update link.

Back