• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disney gives tron 3 the greenlight

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
Hey guys, now that disney is moving forward with making tron 3, I was wondering if you any of you heard anything about oakley doing another tron release? It might be too early in the process but I am already excited.

I am sad.....Thank you "Tomorrowland" had that movie not been a flop they would of kept tron 3 alive!!!! Disney seems to be in a identity crisis, other than their marvel division they have no direction as to what they should produce for the teens, young adults, and 18-40 demographic.

This just sucks

I am sad.....Thank you "Tomorrowland" had that movie not been a flop they would of kept tron 3 alive!!!! Disney seems to be in a identity crisis, other than their marvel division they have no direction as to what they should produce for the teens, young adults, and 18-40 demographic.

This just sucks
walt must be rolling over in his cryo tube.

This just sucks

While Tomorrowland may have factored in, I think the real reason is, why pour money into a mildly successful sci-fi movie for 18-40 year olds when the mother of all sci-if movies is just months away from dominating the landscape. Star Wars is a license to print money!

While Tomorrowland may have factored in, I think the real reason is, why pour money into a mildly successful sci-fi movie for 18-40 year olds when the mother of all sci-if movies is just months away from dominating the landscape. Star Wars is a license to print money!
Such bad movies.
*waves hand*
You don't know the 80's are over!
*waves hand again*
"I don't know the 80's are over.
*waves hand*
You want to believe this is more than a cash grab!
*waves hand again*
"I love the interesting story and great acting!"

And for the rest of your life you walk around with a French Stewart expression on your face.

french-stewart.jpg

100% agree, Star Wars is a license to print money... I think JJ Abrams will do a fantastic job with the series and even if they do fall short of glory EVERYONE will still happily stand in line to pony up the bucks to watch.

Latest Posts

Back