• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case questions

Oaktown Power

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I started looking for a display case a friend who knows a guy has this case available minus the Oakleys unfortunately

Anyone know are these considered an earlier x metal display case and what are these usually valued at. The guy who has it wants $375.00 for it.

It is in great condition just a few small marks on plexiglass here and there

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Brett

20180127_165807.jpg

It is the second series of towers Oakley made, 375.00 not bad for the case, does it have the light kit? If it does I would go for it, if not I’d offer less for it, maybe 300

Thanks for the quick reply, it does not have a light kit with it. Apparently missing the key as well but not a real biggie there I can re-key it or replace the locks etc.

I will see if I can get him down a bit on price appreciate the help

Regards

Brett

I do not think that is a bad price. You would pay $150 for an Ikea case of the same size without the quality so I think that may be a bit low.

Yeah I doubt I would come close to getting this guy down to $150 on it. I will see what I can do or of course can continue to look around.

The good thing is I am close to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington a number of larger markets so something is bound to pop if this does not work out.

Thanks

Brett

Last edited:
Back