• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Steel adjustable racking system

Oakleyfan99

Oakley Beginner
I’m new to the Oakley forum and we are big fans of Oakley. Does anyone know if there are other Oakley forums for items that are not glasses? Based on the heavy racks/shelves I’m guessing our display was used for heavy items not glasses.

Welcome. Everything you need to know is here. Use the search function, it will take you to almost anything you need to know...........and somethings you wish you didn't.

Actually there were only a few display cases used for shoes and goggles, but most were for just glasses, they had racks for clothes, bags and of course shoes. All this stuff is sold on here, all depends on when someone wants to get rid of stuff when it’s available

I know there’s several groups on Facebook and you also can look at third party apps that sell used goods

Actually there were only a few display cases used for shoes and goggles, but most were for just glasses, they had racks for clothes, bags and of course shoes. All this stuff is sold on here, all depends on when someone wants to get rid of stuff when it’s available

I know there’s several groups on Facebook and you also can look at third party apps that sell used goods
Since the shelves and rack is so heavy duty and slanted, I’m guessing it was used for possibly helmet displays. Which is where I picked it up at a cycle and scooter swap. They were closed and they didn’t have a regular store there. I will keep looking and if need more, have some made.

O Review has a DB of display fixtures.

The only one ive seen that was slanted was the Goggle Fixture

Back