• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do SI Gascan S Blackside exist?

Ok, thanks. Wasn’t sure when they stopped making them or when the blacksides came out.

Sounds like SI matte is as close as I’ll be able to get then. Is sanding/scraping off the logo a bad idea? Maybe Plastidip or painting over it? What would you guys recommend?
The SI Gascan S’s logo is fairly discreet... if you can find one.

I regret getting rid of mine...

... if you can find one.

Exactly! That‘s looking to be the hard part...didn’t see anything here in the classifieds - other than fleabay, any other good places to check? I just need the frames, will be swapping out the lenses for Rx.

Exactly! That‘s looking to be the hard part...didn’t see anything here in the classifieds - other than fleabay, any other good places to check? I just need the frames, will be swapping out the lenses for Rx.
There was one around here for a bit but it was a custom frame...

It COULD be painted black and used as you need it

There was one around here for a bit but it was a custom frame...

It COULD be painted black and used as you need it

Thanks. Think I’ll try my luck finding a matte frame first. Someone posted a YT video on swapping out icons in the mod section - if I can find matte ones (or even just leave them blank), I’ll have what I’m looking for.

Anyone know if Fuel Cell icons would fit?

Thanks. Think I’ll try my luck finding a matte frame first. Someone posted a YT video on swapping out icons in the mod section - if I can find matte ones (or even just leave them blank), I’ll have what I’m looking for.

Anyone know if Fuel Cell icons would fit?

No they are different

Back