• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you like wearing cowboy boots, if so what kind???

That's why I have 2 work boots so I can rotate them. I also wear air max 360 during workouts. Wear a few Jordans I rotate threw the week also. I must try a pair of under Armour shoes when I wear out the air max.
Under Armour are way better than Nike!!!!! I told a guy at work after he commented on my UA shoes. I told him not to try a pair on till he was ready to leave Nike!!!! They are that good IMHO!

That's why I have 2 work boots so I can rotate them. I also wear air max 360 during workouts. Wear a few Jordans I rotate threw the week also. I must try a pair of under Armour shoes when I wear out the air max.
I say that about UA and I’m wearing Nike today! :lol:

image.jpg

Wanna-be rednecks in central and South Florida wear boots with shorts. I personally never felt right wearing cowboy boots....cause I'm not a cowboy. I wear Chelsea boots.

A new trend in FL is cowboy boots sandals...

redneck-cowboy-boot-sandals-7-1.jpg

Yes. With board shorts. That's what we call a FL-cracker

Wanna-be rednecks in central and South Florida wear boots with shorts. I personally never felt right wearing cowboy boots....cause I'm not a cowboy. I wear Chelsea boots.

A new trend in FL is cowboy boots sandals...

View attachment 415763

Yes. With board shorts. That's what we call a FL-cracker
What’s worse - your people or my people ??

043F3195-06C4-4F76-A122-583205FEEF2A.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back