• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don’t buy these on us, ebay

just for my educational purpose, what is the give away they are fake? I've seen on some of the costa's they sell on Temu that things like the nose pieces or rubber by the ears isn't even close to the real website versions. On ebay I always look to see if they offer the authenticity service so if ebay professionals say it is fake they just give your money back and send it back to the seller.

just for my educational purpose, what is the give away they are fake? I've seen on some of the costa's they sell on Temu that things like the nose pieces or rubber by the ears isn't even close to the real website versions. On ebay I always look to see if they offer the authenticity service so if ebay professionals say it is fake they just give your money back and send it back to the seller.

eBay professionals

I know, sounds like a joke but it seems like a pretty legit service. Bought some shoes and they came with a certified tag which from the 3rd party professionals so it gave me some level of confidence it wasn't just the seller's word. I'm sure they don't get it right all the time but some of these kids out there are pretty quick on their feet in spotting this stuff and made a whole business out of it.

Check out this thread for some good info on fakes and how to spot them.

Back