• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr. D's Collection: Photo Album

Wow! Absolutely fantastic collection and pics! I'm only starting my Oakley collecting - yours is certainly inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Been hella busy and haven't updated this thread for a while. Anyway, I've been occupied in polishing up on my 3D design skills and firing up the 3D Printer... and what better way to practice than by doing Oakley related stuff for my display case. I couldn't find designs I wanted in the market so I decided to make some for myself. These were made for personal use and I am just sharing them with the community. These are 3D Printed at "100 Microns" or "0.00393701 of an inch" the highest resolution possible on an FDM Desktop 3D Printer. Material used is ABS Plastic which is the preferred plastic by engineers for its strength and high temperature resistance. Thanks.

Elipse Block:
3dprints-007.jpg

X-Metal Logo:
3dprints-002.jpg

Square O:
3dprints-006.jpg

Elite Block:
3dprints-003.jpg

Icon:
3dprints-005.jpg

Flame Icon:
3dprints-011.jpg

Static O:
3dprints-012.jpg

Elite Icon:
3dprints-004.jpg

Last edited:
Prototype Watch Stands for my Watch Collection. The design will be used to make CNC machined aluminum billet version of these designs. I designed the watch holders so that they can be displayed in either a vertical or a horizontal orientation depending on your preference. The watch holders are 3D Printed using Carbon Fiber reinforced ABS filament so it will have both flexibility and strength.

3dprints-000c.jpg

3dprints-000a.jpg

3dprints-000c.jpg

3dprints-000.jpg

Back