• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr. D's Collection: Photo Album

Prototype Watch Stands for my Watch Collection. The design will be used to make CNC machined aluminum billet version of these designs. I designed the watch holders so that they can be displayed in either a vertical or a horizontal orientation depending on your preference. The watch holders are 3D Printed using Carbon Fiber reinforced ABS filament so it will have both flexibility and strength.

View attachment 213681

View attachment 213682

View attachment 213683

View attachment 213684
When your ready to sell some watch stands let me know

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've updated my thread so here are some new photos of my collection.

Oakley Display Cases: A few more countertops have been added since this photo was taken.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459409959.085601.jpg

Oakley Time Machines:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459409999.136996.jpg

My 3D designed version for the Oakley HQ: XL Edition (Test Print and Test Painted)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459410058.028539.jpg

My 3D designed version for the Oakley HQ: Mini Edition (Test Print and Unpainted)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459410117.903864.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've updated my thread so here are some new photos of my collection.

Oakley Display Cases: A few more countertops have been added since this photo was taken.
View attachment 235348

Oakley Time Machines:
View attachment 235349

My 3D designed version for the Oakley HQ: XL Edition (Test Painted)
View attachment 235350

My 3D designed version for the Oakley HQ: Mini Edition (Test Print and Unpainted)
View attachment 235351

awesome display doc!! and that complete HQ set up! damn!

I recently designed a custom Oakley Themed Camera Strap for my DSLR and I commissioned Rae Mond of Straps n' Skins to execute it for me. I supplied all the Oakley hardware used for this project and it came from a donor "Oakley Ladies Connector Belt", 3 lanyards and a D-Ring from an Oakley CD-Case. The leather came from them and the whole assembly was hand stitched with excellent craftsmanship. Not only did they make a totally bad ass camera strap...it turned out better than expected. I designed the strap to be used in two ways. One version is used with the two attachment points on the side of the camera for lighter set ups. The other uses an additional harness which attaches to the bottom of the camera for when using heavier lenses. Please check out the photos below. From design concept...to reality!

Concept Design for the Camera Strap:
Oakley Camera Strap.jpg

Finished Product: Set up I
Ostrap-001.jpg

Finished Product: Set up II
Ostrap-002.jpg

Back