• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

E-Wire 2.1 Parts

I'm in the same boat as the last poster. I found my way here after finally figuring out what I've got. Original owner of a pair of pewter/black iridium E Wire 2.1 but my ear socks fell apart and the nose pieces are yellow. The lenses aren't bad and the frames are in pretty good shape. I'd like to put these back to work, but I need some parts. Looking to buy a couple of sets of ear socks and a pair of nose pieces.

Can anyone help me or do I have to wait for the two week clock to run out so I can search the sale forum?

I'm in the same boat as the last poster. I found my way here after finally figuring out what I've got. Original owner of a pair of pewter/black iridium E Wire 2.1 but my ear socks fell apart and the nose pieces are yellow. The lenses aren't bad and the frames are in pretty good shape. I'd like to put these back to work, but I need some parts. Looking to buy a couple of sets of ear socks and a pair of nose pieces.

Can anyone help me or do I have to wait for the two week clock to run out so I can search the sale forum?
You have to wait for the clock to run out, or buy premium.

At 16yrs. for this frame, I’d be surprised to find any OEM ‘socks, as they were unique to the 2.1.
Oakley replacement Wire Sock kit ones will work, but would need to be cut to length.
$OUCH$!

Most economical choice would be to buy aftermarket wire socks (silicone, many colours).
A solution of water and a drop of dish soap will make it easier to force the sock over the flared end.

Last edited:
At 16yrs. for this frame, I’d be surprised to find any OEM ‘socks, as they were unique to the 2.1.
Oakley replacement Wire Sock kit ones will work, but would need to be cut to length.
$OUCH$!

Most economical choice would be to buy aftermarket wire socks (silicone, many colours).
A solution of water and a drop of dish soap will make it easier to force the sock over the flared end.
thanks for the post...

There's a guy on eBay that's selling for $13/ea which seems a little steep to me (I need two). What the going rate for a pair? I offered $20 for a pair, but he's not even answering.

Btw, I was able to replace the nose pads with a pair from a much later pair of wires and they fit just fine. I guess Oakley used those in a lot of different frames?

Back