• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay deal on Flak 2.0s

Decent deal. Tempting but I am not a fan of the white earsocks. Nice otherwise :cool-20:

Got tracking tonight. USPS out of Miami, but affected by the hurricane. I am not a huge fan of the white either, but my son loved them when he saw them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a ton of sellers that have been releasing older floor models. I wonder if SGH or Oakley in general purged a bunch of stuff. Been seeing decent pairs go between $35 - $60. Got my recent Uranium Flak 2.0 w/ Polarized Sapphire for $40, and it looks like new! Good stuff!

On eBay?

There's a ton of sellers that have been releasing older floor models. I wonder if SGH or Oakley in general purged a bunch of stuff. Been seeing decent pairs go between $35 - $60. Got my recent Uranium Flak 2.0 w/ Polarized Sapphire for $40, and it looks like new! Good stuff!

On eBay?

Yeah, if you look around, I have around 9-10 sellers that seem to be releasing old "display" models. They all seem to be coming from NY. All legit, and they throw random cases in as freebies. Got a Coach hard case with my Flack Jacket lol.

If you don't mind buying "Used" display pieces, and get past the "swirles" on the frame from handling, they are really good for the price. I plan on using them for outdoor stuff anyways, so I don't mind.

As a side note, I've never seen anything that great. Everything is pretty stock and boring. Makes for great project frames if you're into that.

I love that Uranium frame color. Also like the Antifreeze.

Latest Posts

Back