• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Mars

I'm mostly interested in what happened to the boxes and where are the lenses for those ones she's selling for 280. Also if she has any consecutive serial numbers.

I think most of them never had boxes; very few complete sets that she sold off very quickly.

The ones without lenses are a new offering; she just started doing that. I had once read elsewhere that a couple of people had a problem with receiving pairs with lens deterioration, they were foggy. Perhaps she took all the bad lenses out of the pairs with that problem and is selling them frames-only. I'm just guessing.

So oakley made 5000 Mars and no boxes for them? No wonder they got lost. Man I need to get a job there. I'll share when I find a crate full lol.

I want to see the picture from when she brought them all home. You know she took some of them all together. I'd put a sheet in the back yard and open em all up and line em up little Mars marines. I can see it now. An army of Mars!

Back