• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Mars

I doubt it. In late Dec she told me she had enough to sell for the next six months or so.

She doesn't list them constantly but if you message her looking for a pair she'll put some up.
I just messaged her about an hour ago to ask if she will be putting up more with the lenses. I'll post as soon as I hear back.

It took her like two weeks to get back to me last time but I think she was on holiday...
When I bought my mars from her she only had the empty orbital pair listed. I asked her about getting one with lenses. She responded in less than a day and told me she had listed some. Maybe I should pick up an extra to put some custom cut lenses in... The red mars look so cool! Problem is that I just look darn goofy in that style... Even crazier than I usually look, lol

.....Maybe I should pick up an extra to put some custom cut lenses in... The red mars look so cool! Problem is that I just look darn goofy in that style... Even crazier than I usually look, lol

image.jpg

G.O.N.E. all her mars with the black lenses are gone now. She just returned my message this morning. If you want a mars, get it now or you'll have to pay more, lol!

Latest Posts

Back