• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

editing a post question

Well, sorry Frank, i have to log off.....i am having a family dinner, mom is making burritos, no i am not mexican.......but it´s the only thing she can cook :mad:....hope the beans won´t blow all my GASCANS of the shelf

"Upgrade to lifetime membership for only $129"...........yeah, which lifetime are we talking about here, mine or the forum admin, for all i know he could be 90 years old, or a punk teenager who does not wear protection. No thanks , that "lifetime" deal could get sour real fast.

Besides, FBI could raid and seize servers and PC´s of staff members, shutting the whole forum down. You never know the secrets people have, just look at Jared Fogle. Not saying staff or mods here have those tendencies..........although i have seen the early warning signs of indecent and crude/lewd behaviour.

No ads, unlimited messages and ability to edit all posts was worth it to me but to each his own.

No ads, unlimited messages and ability to edit all posts was worth it to me but to each his own.
:eek:.........surely you can tell i was kidding !?

I recognise and acknowledge that Premium membership on Oakleyforum.com is right up there with having a gold or black american express card. And other high-end perks in life.

Unfortunately i was not blessed with unlimited cash flow, or being a kept man as many members here are.

Nor will i sell my body in cheap motels or in a dirty gas station toilet bathroom, restroom, latrine, comfort room, powder room, toilet room, washroom, water closet, W.C., public lavatory, to obtain said cashflow just so i could afford to become a premium member, as i know many members here also have done

Last edited:
:eek:.........surely you can tell i was kidding !?

I recognise and acknowledge that Premium membership on Oakleyforum.com is right up there with having a gold or black american express card. And other high-end perks in life.

Unfortunately i was not blessed with unlimited cash flow, or being a kept man as many members here are.

Nor will i sell my body in cheap motels or in a dirty gas station toilet bathroom, restroom, latrine, comfort room, powder room, toilet room, washroom, water closet, W.C., public lavatory, to obtain said cashflow just so i could afford to become a premium member, as i know many members here also have done

Won't lie...I got a nice laugh out of this! :drinks:

:drinks: I appreciate it Boss.........Yes, we all gotta make ends meet, do everything we can to afford more glasses. Even if it means our ends sometimes have to meet other things.

Last edited:
"Upgrade to lifetime membership for only $129"...........yeah, which lifetime are we talking about here, mine or the forum admin, for all i know he could be 90 years old, or a punk teenager who does not wear protection. No thanks , that "lifetime" deal could get sour real fast.

Besides, FBI could raid and seize servers and PC´s of staff members, shutting the whole forum down. You never know the secrets people have, just look at Jared Fogle. Not saying staff or mods here have those tendencies..........although i have seen the early warning signs of indecent and crude/lewd behaviour.

Tommy - I am glad I held this post until I read the rest of this thread!! I was just about to ask if you were serious here, because this reads like you totally are! I was going to give you a "Really dude? Lighten the F up" but reading the rest had me laughing.

You're a terminal wise-ass, sir. Please stick around. ;)

Tommy - I am glad I held this post until I read the rest of this thread!! I was just about to ask if you were serious here, because this reads like you totally are! I was going to give you a "Really dude? Lighten the F up" but reading the rest had me laughing.

You're a terminal wise-ass, sir. Please stick around. ;)
Thanks, no doubt i will stick around. I always try to look at the fun side of things, i have found that things gets better if you try to make fun of even the darkest things in life.

Although my joking ways sometimes gets me in trouble. Which was certainly true in my school days. But fact is, i never mean any harm whatever i write. I might be an adult but I am still a kid at heart.

:drinks:

Thanks, no doubt i will stick around. I always try to look at the fun side of things, i have found that things gets better if you try to make fun of even the darkest things in life.

Although my joking ways sometimes gets me in trouble. Which was certainly true in my school days. But fact is, i never mean any harm whatever i write. I might be an adult but I am still a kid at heart.

:drinks:

Jesus, you and I oughta get together and start a bowling team...

:D

Jesus, you and I oughta get together and start a bowling team...

:D

Have to admit i have never gone bowling, but i bet it's fun. There is something about you loan shoes at the bowling alley, right ? Wonder if any place have the size 15 i require........and yes, it´s true what they say about men with large feet.

They don't tip over easily in a storm.

Back