• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Every Oakley Logo ever used including the font type from all of them!

The Oakley Logo has transformed over the years. From simple beginnings, Oakley has adapted the logo for various marketing campaigns over the years. But how many Oakley Logos exist? Well turns out we found 13 logos and icons with entirely different designs! Keep reading as we break down every Oakley logo we found in history.

What is the Oakley Logo?

The Oakley Logo is on almost every Oakley product or sunglasses and generally is characterized by an “O” referring to the first letter of the brand’s name. Keep reading as we’ll review how the logo started and how it’s changed over time.

What font does the Logo use today?

The Oakley official logo today uses a custom bold sans-serif font. The official font is copyrighted and owned by the company. But you can find similar fonts online through various custom font websites. Keep reading for older Oakley fonts in the companies history...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I like the Scatter Skull. And especially that Hawaii one that @SiRacer420 made for some of us Hawaii guys. See @Brettc10 's avatar.🤙

#freesiracer420

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0646.jpeg
IMG_0651.jpeg

Sorry Boss. I immediately jumped on the scatter skull because I consider it a unique Oakley icon. But that's not what this thread is about. Perhaps I should have read the article 'first'. My bad.

Last edited:
Box logo brings back memories for me. But my favorite is the scatter o and the static skull

Latest Posts

Back