• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everyone wants the Red Tiger Racing Jacket

If we are going off retail I would like to trade one for a Mars Jordon or Romeo.
Difference between 20 years ago and something released 6 months ago. Not even the same ballpark. I can take it one step further and the price of the Mumbo/Pro M MUZM set is going for about $300 more than the RJ you have listed on eBay at $699. Apples/Oranges

If someone is looking to sell one at a decent price the following list is from the raffle... all are great members to the forum and all would be worthy your attention...

1. @Cutch22
2. @Ferr
3. @IAMOBS
4. @SiRacer420
5. @Beardo0628
6. @Chet Manley
7. @The Proprietary Molecule
8. @Lopaka KaMars
9. @Brettc10
10. @Japanese Jellyfish
11. @Rick58
12. @TheStig
13. @Bonz-1
14. @DaysOfNoah
15. @Nortika
16. @Broccoli
17. @cacatman
Here is a draw going on guys...

Also... I am just offering .... I grabbed a pair at a inflated but lower than average price... it is at least within a palatable amount... If one of you wants it for what I have into it I will ask this price plus $10 for the interest on the payment method I used and shipping so in the end maybe $450 at most? whatever it is It will be what makes it even on me... no profit... Not gonna lie... if one of you does not take it it will go to ebay and I will try to make $100 on it but I would rather it go to one of you... I have a screenshot I will share of the transaction to the First who PMs me... The offer accepted was $400 plus $12.55 shipping so $412.55+$10+around $15 to ship to you in USA or more International... this is an exclusive offer to only the people on the raffle list... noone else...
Screenshot 2023-05-21 at 1.23.59 PM.png

Here is a draw going on guys...

Also... I am just offering .... I grabbed a pair at a inflated but lower than average price... it is at least within a palatable amount... If one of you wants it for what I have into it I will ask this price plus $10 for the interest on the payment method I used and shipping so in the end maybe $450 at most? whatever it is It will be what makes it even on me... no profit... Not gonna lie... if one of you does not take it it will go to ebay and I will try to make $100 on it but I would rather it go to one of you... I have a screenshot I will share of the transaction to the First who PMs me... The offer accepted was $400 plus $12.55 shipping so $412.55+$10+around $15 to ship to you in USA or more International... this is an exclusive offer to only the people on the raffle list... noone else... View attachment 1056872
@X-Metal Beast

There are a few of us on the forum that are doing what we can to help other members get a pair of these but at the end of the day there are only so many to go around.

If you still need a pair for your collection, not to flip for $$, leave your name here and perhaps someone can help you out with an extra pair.
Nox Vidmate VLC
Some of us spent quite a bit of time and effort, not to mention money to secure a few of these pairs.

Keep in mind it is up to each individual owner to strike a deal with whomever they choose, it's not any of that I asked first stuff.

If you are a new member that has 25 posts and no one knows you dont expect to get the same treatment as someone who has been here for 10 years and done dozens of deals in the past.

This is also not a thread to discuss details, simply a consolidated place to request a pair for a personal collection.

Keep it that way and this should be able to stay up. Mess it up and down comes the thread. Act like you have done this before.

Once you have secured one remove your request.
Don’t you have one for sale at $700?

Last edited:
Back