• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everyone wants the Red Tiger Racing Jacket

I spent so long prior to the release I have found it hard to stop looking for one at retail - my work paid off today when I took delivery of #130.
at 30% off retail...
a9b85b9216bb0b7e371bc1192d45e8b7.jpg
4f447ac165e81b7a5d1f161c93aed233.jpg

Here is a draw going on guys...

Also... I am just offering .... I grabbed a pair at a inflated but lower than average price... it is at least within a palatable amount... If one of you wants it for what I have into it I will ask this price plus $10 for the interest on the payment method I used and shipping so in the end maybe $450 at most? whatever it is It will be what makes it even on me... no profit... Not gonna lie... if one of you does not take it it will go to ebay and I will try to make $100 on it but I would rather it go to one of you... I have a screenshot I will share of the transaction to the First who PMs me... The offer accepted was $400 plus $12.55 shipping so $412.55+$10+around $15 to ship to you in USA or more International... this is an exclusive offer to only the people on the raffle list... noone else... View attachment 1056872

@X-Metal Beast is a solid dude, he is after one, he has a long history with the old school RJ.

Thx buddy. Yep, still looking for one. I've received some offers to sell from a few members at premium price, and that's ok, not bothered whatsoever, but still trying to see if I can get one as close as possible to retail price. But if I nail one at 30% off retail like @mjt42 did, I would be even happier. What I like about this one over the original red tiger RJ, is that it's closer in size to the RJ2, which fits me better. I also kind of dig the matte look on them

It’s a beauty that’s forsure!

So glad they based it on the Gen 2 and Not 1.

Although somehow it seems smaller than an RJ Gen 2, maybe the Stripes create that illusion, I have four Gen 2’s and this is a welcome addition.

I am willing to pay over cost but not double or triple. I have all the MUZM’s except this one and the Romeos of course. But it made me mad how Oakley did this sale. I was on the pulse but still could not land a pair.

Back