• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exclusive Microclear Bag Question

I've been on sort of a bag hunt lately too. Funny thing is...I have way more bags than I have glasses...mostly generic black ones though. LOL!

I've been on sort of a bag hunt lately too. Funny thing is...I have way more bags than I have glasses...mostly generic black ones though. LOL!
I've only four pairs of metals left that are using the regular black ones. My gen 1 TiO2 XX, 24K XX, Carbon R2 and Polished Carbon XS. Gotta find new ones for those!

Preferably one bag that has gold on it, one that has orange on it and the last two need a cool black design of some sort. I DO have my eye on a 10th Mtn. Division one but I dunno what would go with that bag.

I've only four pairs of metals left that are using the regular black ones. My gen 1 TiO2 XX, 24K XX, Carbon R2 and Polished Carbon XS. Gotta find new ones for those!

Preferably one bag that has gold on it, one that has orange on it and the last two need a cool black design of some sort. I DO have my eye on a 10th Mtn. Division one but I dunno what would go with that bag.

You gots to COORDINATE!!! LOL

When I was in LA, I didn't see any specific bag available mate.

But if you're looking for something other than bag, NYC stores have a lot more.
I bought too many NYC t-shirts. They also have hoodie, bag, case, lanyard, etc.

Back