• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eye jacket 1.0 black arms and earsocks

J2ush

Oakley Beginner
Hello everybody, I’m certanly new here, so I beg your pardon in advance...
You represent my last chance to find replacement arms and earsocks for Eye Jacket 1.0 black (with silver lenses...).
I ‘ve tried for several days on google and ebay since recently I’ve found this very first purchased pair of my youth...

I’ve found this post :

Is there any chance to get in contact with the person that posted the pictures of the replacement arms?
His username appears hidden to me...
Anyone can help me?

I’ve found this post :

Is there any chance to get in contact with the person that posted the pictures of the replacement arms?
His username appears hidden to me...
Anyone can help me?

You'll have to meet the exchange requirements first. You either wait 14 days to be able to use the exchange or you can upgrade to a premium membership for the low price of only $35!! The benefits are endless and the sky is the limit with a premium membership from THE Oakley Forum. Act fast, that arm wont last long. Upgrade today and you'll also be able to access all the free giveaways in the exchange, as well as the most exclusive vintage mad science items in the universe!

Dont be a bae, upgrade today!

Thanks for look

Thank you for your suggest, but if I start paying membership without being sure to solve my problem and however including possible cost of replacement parts I will possibly find around here... It will be more sane and convenient to simply buy another pair of glasses... or not?
Thank you for the information
01D842A8-ACD4-4645-B9CF-B957AE526683.jpeg

Thank you for your suggest, but if I start paying membership without being sure to solve my problem and however including possible cost of replacement parts I will possibly find around here... It will be more sane and convenient to simply buy another pair of glasses... or not?
Thank you for the informationView attachment 649525

So first off welcome! There are 2 versions of the original look Eye Jacket. The original and the New Eye Jacket. The original has square hinges, the New has rounded hinges. When looking from the side. The arms do not interchanges with each other.

So first off welcome! There are 2 versions of the original look Eye Jacket. The original and the New Eye Jacket. The original has square hinges, the New has rounded hinges. When looking from the side. The arms do not interchanges with each other.

Thanks for your kind welcome and for precious informations. As I remember I bought my pair of Eye Jacket in 1997 I would definitively say they are the first version

Thank you for the informationView attachment 649525
Isn’t it already more sane and convenient to simply buy another pair of glasses?

Back