• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Final thoughts of M2 XL with Prizm Road Lenses

robertwills

Oakley Beginner
I have worm the M2 XL with Prizm lenses now for a few days and here are my final thoughts:

I have gotten used to the lens height. Overall the lens offers great protection and I feel confident on the road. While they let more light than I would want this actually a very good thing as I can see more. The rose tint I could do without but I understand it is there for depth perception. These lens have that for sure. They are crystal clear and without any distortion.

Trees around here are just starting turning color and through the lens they are definitely enhanced. It's a fun lens but also very serious eyewear at the same time.

The Frame fits nice. It's kind of low though. The ear stems fit nice too and it's one of those "magic" engineering feats that make you say "How did they do that?". They will never fall off my head.

Overall I would say it's a great combination for road running and bicycling. The lens was in fact designed for this. It looks good, too. Very sporty and professional. If I were to give it a rating on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 9. My hybrids' with standard grey lenses were a 10.

I have worm the M2 XL with Prizm lenses now for a few days and here are my final thoughts:

I have gotten used to the lens height. Overall the lens offers great protection and I feel confident on the road. While they let more light than I would want this actually a very good thing as I can see more. The rose tint I could do without but I understand it is there for depth perception. These lens have that for sure. They are crystal clear and without any distortion.

Trees around here are just starting turning color and through the lens they are definitely enhanced. It's a fun lens but also very serious eyewear at the same time.

The Frame fits nice. It's kind of low though. The ear stems fit nice too and it's one of those "magic" engineering feats that make you say "How did they do that?". They will never fall off my head.

Overall I would say it's a great combination for road running and bicycling. The lens was in fact designed for this. It looks good, too. Very sporty and professional. If I were to give it a rating on a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 9. My hybrids' with standard grey lenses were a 10.

Still waiting for pictures bro.

lmao the span of the last week

"Not happy!"
To "magic" and 9/10

Literally had to post the play-by-play of his shifting opinion.

I wasn't keeping up with his first 10 threads. What happened with the pictures?

You hate the XS?
I hated the look, but they aren't so bad now, hence my avatar.

I stopped looking for the threads, I assumed that there was no picture after repeated requests.

I stopped looking for the threads, I assumed that there was no picture after repeated requests.

Correct. We never got any pictures. We also never got to know the "authorized" dealer they were purchased from. This has been a very exhausting ordeal to follow.

:eek: 24k?! You sir have good taste... expensive... but good taste.

I think he got fakes, won't admit it but still did the review. At least I know if I get M2 fakes they will be a 9/10.

:eek: 24k?! You sir have good taste... expensive... but good taste.

I think he got fakes, won't admit it but still did the review. At least I know if I get M2 fakes they will be a 9/10.
Although I like 24K, these are not that. @Dallas O Hog can tell you all about this XS; it is his.

Back