• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Final thoughts of M2 XL with Prizm Road Lenses

254.jpg

53 messages.
25 separate new threads.
1 continuously changing opinion.
0 pictures.
Astounding.
Yo (I never used that word in my life), I never changed my opinion. My first impression was the delivery - the box was all crushed upon arrival. As far as photos I don't have a camera right now.

Yo (I never used that word in my life), I never changed my opinion. My first impression was the delivery - the box was all crushed upon arrival. As far as photos I don't have a camera right now.

Yo (I'm from NJ, people think we say that all the time), I find it hard to believe in this day and age that someone doesn't have access to a camera. Even the $20 pre-paid cell phones from Best Buy have them. You have $150 Oakleys but not a cheap camera phone? I can't imagine that. Most everyone I know has one on them at all times, my job even requires that I have one. One more thing. Why won't you tell us where you purchased them from? If in fact the shipping and delivery was as bad as you say, knowing where they came from can be helpful to other members of this forum. Pictures and proof of where you got them is all we're asking. I once heard someone say " you can show me better than you can tell me ". Makes sense.

Last edited:
Yo (I'm from NJ, people think we say that all the time), I find it hard to believe in this day and age that someone doesn't have access to a camera. Even the $20 pre-paid cell phones from Best Buy have them. You have $150 Oakleys but not a cheap camera phone? I can't imagine that. Most everyone I know has one on them at all times, my job even requires that I have one. One more thing. Why won't you tell us where you purchased them from? If in fact the shipping and delivery was as bad as you say, knowing where they came from can be helpful to other members of this forum. Pictures and proof of where you got them is all we're asking. I once heard someone say " you can show me better than you can tell me ". Makes sense.

To be honest, don't bother prying into it. I've seen this over and over again at other forums when people use the "I don't have a camera" excuse. Especially when you have people who brag about their cars and claim they can't take a picture, you know it's pretty much BS.

Only exception I remember was once in the early 2000's when floppy disks were still a thing for digital cameras, which most people still didn't pick up on or had a scanner. Guy put off taking a picture with that same excuse and delivered like a year later with a F-U note included in the picture. Iol. On one hand,he wasn't BS'ing, on the other hand, c'mon dude.

To be honest, don't bother prying into it. I've seen this over and over again at other forums when people use the "I don't have a camera" excuse. Especially when you have people who brag about their cars and claim they can't take a picture, you know it's pretty much BS.

Only exception I remember was once in the early 2000's when floppy disks were still a thing for digital cameras, which most people still didn't pick up on or had a scanner. Guy put off taking a picture with that same excuse and delivered like a year later with a F-U note included in the picture. Iol. On one hand,he wasn't BS'ing, on the other hand, c'mon dude.

You're right. I should know better, seen the same kind of BS on other forums too. One in particular where a newbie bragged about his truck, never posting pics, "It's in storage, I'll post pics when I'm done building it." etc. When he finally posted a picture it was a 6 year old picture grabbed off the internet........of another members truck. I was thinking of that when I read the OP's posts. :headbang:

Interesting that he went from "I can't take a picture where I'm at" to "I don't have a camera right now". I could believe the first part. We can't take photos at the plant I work at. The second part...

Obvious troll is trying way too hard.

Back