• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finished Water Transfer Graphics Glasses

ok so here is a new updated video I just took of my customs, I[video=youtube_share;2F3-6bLv_mk]http://youtu.be/2F3-6bLv_mk[/video] just did the ear part because the entire frame was too much for me- let me know what you think?

I like that snake skin. Is there a way to have part of the pattern continue towards the orbitals just a little bit? Like how the Fuente Antix or the Fonseca Antix has it? I wanted to do something like that for the water transfer group, but didn't know if that was possible.

ok so here is a new updated video I just took of my customs, I just did the ear part because the entire frame was too much for me- let me know what you think?

The transfer looks nice and clean. Do you mask the inside of the stems to keep the pattern from wrapping around, or is that just how they come out?

Also, I left a comment in the other section. Your American Flag icons are backwards in some of your frames. The Union (field of stars) should be toward the lenses on both sides, which makes the right side "reversed".
"When displayed on a "moving object" like a person or vehicle, the highest position of honor is the front, and not the rear; so the field of blue should be displayed to the front"

Back