• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fire in the hole!!!! {Grenade Trophy}

I have to say though, even if it is truly a replica, its pretty awesome... very detailed, heavy, big... I cant imagine even if it is a replica (which it seems like it is) there are very many...
I should add, I dont regret the purchase. Mighht not have paid exactly what I did if i was sure it was not legit, but I don't feel like I got ripped off.

I have to say though, even if it is truly a replica, its pretty awesome... very detailed, heavy, big... I cant imagine even if it is a replica (which it seems like it is) there are very many...
How many do you want?
The creater is just a message away on Messenger.
You have no idea how many are out there.

I should add, I dont regret the purchase. Mighht not have paid exactly what I did if i was sure it was not legit, but I don't feel like I got ripped off.
As long as you are content, that’s all that matters.
The real deal has sold on this forum for about that price.
There were a bunch (each one different and unique) that were loaded by an ex employee and all of them made their way to the west coast.

How many do you want?
The creater is just a message away on Messenger.
You have no idea how many are out there.
Yeah I would be curious to know how many are floating around. I just never see them for sale which is why this one caught my eye.

This is a recast and not the real deal and the ones from the Philippines is less than x4 of that price the OP paid, but as long as you are happy, that all matters

Last edited:
I don’t know how you can feel good knowing you spent $450 on a fake item

As long as you’re happy, I guess. Funny how he wasn’t selling them on the forum. That tells me he knows they’re fake

I don’t know how you can feel good knowing you spent $450 on a fake item

As long as you’re happy, I guess. Funny how he wasn’t selling them on the forum. That tells me he knows they’re fake
He'll tell you lots of mean things too, apparently.

Back