• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First lens cuts!

I have a pair of Big Taco polarized cut for an XX. Cut by InfiniteHero. In doing the LCD test its apparent that they do not darken at the same time. Granted these are already cut, but shoukd I have any concern here? It's my first time experience with custom cut lenses.

I have a pair of Big Taco polarized cut for an XX. Cut by InfiniteHero. In doing the LCD test its apparent that they do not darken at the same time. Granted these are already cut, but shoukd I have any concern here? It's my first time experience with custom cut lenses.

I would be..
I got a pair of violet polars for juliet cut by infinite hero and they are perfect. Love them.
Maybe your frame is bent? or, the lenses are imperfect and I'd pm him about it. If the polar is off it's no good for your eyes.

I had a pair of 24k polars I got from oakley on the spot, they came and the polarity was off. I sent them back, still waiting on a refund though they probably haven't gotten there yet since she's in the UAE. Other lenses I've gotten from her have been perfect though and I still recommend her highly.

just walk around with them on for an hour, look at reflective surfaces like puddles or glass tables etc. If it looks weird and or makes your eyes hurt that's a bad sign