• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First pair of X Metals

ChaseU

Oakley Enthusiast
I really have no good excuse as to why I never purchased a pair of X Metals previously. I was even working at an Oakley retailer in college back in 1999 when they were released.

Regardless, I just purchased these last week and they finally arrived today. I believe they belonged to a forum member who sold them to me outside the forum. Sadly, I don't have the heart to wear them so will be searching for a less minty pair of Juliets or XX's to wear.
IMG_0497.JPG
IMG_0499.JPG
IMG_0498.JPG

I really have no good excuse as to why I never purchased a pair of X Metals previously. I was even working at an Oakley retailer in college back in 1999 when they were released.

Regardless, I just purchased these last week and they finally arrived today. I believe they belonged to a forum member who sold them to me outside the forum. Sadly, I don't have the heart to wear them so will be searching for a less minty pair of Juliets or XX's to wear.
View attachment 356099
View attachment 356101
View attachment 356100
Congrats

Back