• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First x-metal juliets

Ugh but they don't look great on me!? Lol. Maybe I'll come out of my shell and post a selfie. I hate social media and don't usually do that kind of thing.

Two weeks ago I was wearing $10 wayfarers waiting for my custom Jupiter squared. Now I've got three pairs of Oakley's!?
Here's a picture that might demonstrate the little bit of looseness in the nose bridge to you pros.

20170722_150708.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh but they don't look great on me!? Lol. Maybe I'll come out of my shell and post a selfie. I hate social media and don't usually do that kind of thing.

Two weeks ago I was wearing $10 wayfarers waiting for my custom Jupiter squared. Now I've got three pairs of Oakley's!?
Here's a picture that might demonstrate the little bit of looseness in the nose bridge to you pros.

View attachment 359399

There are Dudes on here that could give them a clean up and repin the nose and they would be as good as new!

If not, hang around a while, join in some chats and qualify/meet the requirements for the Exchange Section and get Trading/Buying.

There are a couple of threads you could test out your Face/Juliets on...

The do these suit me thread and the well-loved and frequently frequented What Oakley's are you wearing today thread.

You will no doubt get feedback/interaction on both!

I've been hanging around long enough! I already started a trade thread! Lol believe me it is tempting to keep them but I don't know I can keep up with four pairs of sunglasses without my wife killing me

Ha ha! Good one!

Talking of which, get a pair of Metals you like, care for them and you have a pair for life! A timeless classic!

"Collecting" can become all-consuming VERY quickly, fair play to you for at least attempting to put the brakes on before the train becomes a runaway one and you end up poor and destitute but with an AMAZING selection of shades to choose from as you eat your dinner out of the garbage can.....

I've been hanging around long enough! I already started a trade thread! Lol believe me it is tempting to keep them but I don't know I can keep up with four pairs of sunglasses without my wife killing me
Four pairs? I promised my wife I would limit myself to no more than 30 pairs - she's gonna kill me when she realises I've just passed 80....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back