• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 XL, didn't see myself getting it until I needed its functions

I own 10 Flak 2.0's and there is no end in sight for me. I love the color combos, they way they can be used for so many sports while at the same time be good looking for casual use as well. I would have 13 but Oakley keeps on canceling my orders for random pairs that pop up like the Aero Grid and Ruby Fade.

I own 10 Flak 2.0's and there is no end in sight for me. I love the color combos, they way they can be used for so many sports while at the same time be good looking for casual use as well. I would have 13 but Oakley keeps on canceling my orders for random pairs that pop up like the Aero Grid and Ruby Fade.
I believe I have a Ruby Fade I cold part with, if you're interested. Yes, they're "pre-owned," but in great shape, with everything original. I too like Flak 2.0, but I like the Flak XLJ a little better.

I believe I have a Ruby Fade I cold part with, if you're interested. Yes, they're "pre-owned," but in great shape, with everything original. I too like Flak 2.0, but I like the Flak XLJ a little better.

That is really nice of you to offer and so sorry for the late response! I actually went perusing on eBay and got a pair after I posted this. Thanks so much, but if I have any other Flaks that I need and you are willing to part with, I will hit you up. I am still new so I don't have access to the buying and selling forum yet.

That is really nice of you to offer and so sorry for the late response! I actually went perusing on eBay and got a pair after I posted this. Thanks so much, but if I have any other Flaks that I need and you are willing to part with, I will hit you up. I am still new so I don't have access to the buying and selling forum yet.
You're quite welcome.

I've always liked the Flaks, but haven't really pulled the trigger and bought a pair. I feel like my head is too large for em lol.

Latest Posts

Back