• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Flesh size 11 white and M AP Piet vest

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
White flesh shoes size 11 worn once and kept in storage. I noticed the color turned yellow/brown on the hairy part and idk if this can go back to the original white color if you cleaned it. I'll take $160 SHIPPED CONUS comes with box,

Piet AP M vest used a couple of times. I may still have the hang tag somewhere. Looks and feels new. Paid $385, ill take $250 shipped CONUS OBO

IMG_2523.jpeg

IMG_2524.jpeg

IMG_2525.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
White flesh shoes size 11 worn once and kept in storage. I noticed the color turned yellow/brown on the hairy part and idk if this can go back to the original white color if you cleaned it. I'll take $160 SHIPPED CONUS comes with box,

Piet AP M vest used a couple of times. I may still have the hang tag somewhere. Looks and feels new. Paid $385, ill take $250 shipped CONUS OBO

View attachment 1110410

View attachment 1110411

View attachment 1110412
Did you take socks off while wearing those puppies? Curious how much toe jam is in the shoes

Username Hidden said:
Did you take socks off while wearing those puppies? Curious how much toe jam is in the shoes
i do not wear shoes without socks

Username Hidden said:
i do not wear shoes without socks
Sir. Hope all is well 😇

Good prices

Shoes repriced to $120 shipped CONUS. AP PIET vest $210. Just helping someone out. My wife's bf said he needed cash

Tempting!

If nobody buys these i'm donating it to Goodwill

AP Vest sold. Pls somebody take these white flesh. Repriced to $100 shipped conus just collecting dust

I will be posting a black ostrich flesh later today. Just used a few times looks like new.

Username Hidden said:
Shoes repriced to $120 shipped CONUS. AP PIET vest $210. Just helping someone out. My wife's bf said he needed cash
Pics of the bf?