• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flying BXTR Metal

Inkkoonce

MEs the real Oakleys?
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
So I put my BXTR Metals on my cars dashboard when I opened my door, then my passenger also opened their door which created a strong draft that lifted my BXTR Metals up in the air and out my car. I managed to soften the blow by having the BXTR Metals hit my shoe before hitting the concrete. Afraid that they are now ruined with scratched lenses and dents in the frame, I picked them bad boys up from the concrete and to my surprise not a single scratch or dent anywhere. Color me surprised. It was like a real life miracle. Praise Jannard I didn’t have to go buy a new pair.

So I put my BXTR Metals on my cars dashboard when I opened my door, then my passenger also opened their door which created a strong draft that lifted my BXTR Metals up in the air and out my car. I managed to soften the blow by having the BXTR Metals hit my shoe before hitting the concrete. Afraid that they are now ruined with scratched lenses and dents in the frame, I picked them bad boys up from the concrete and to my surprise not a single scratch or dent anywhere. Color me surprised. It was like a real life miracle. Praise Jannard I didn’t have to go buy a new pair.
bullshit.gif

Back