• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Follow The Journey! From Louisiana To Disneyland. And All The Vaults In Between :-)

Na not really,I did go back an picked up a white polarized batwolf that was on sale really nice workers there though. At town and country resort right now in San Diego trying to checked in

Ok against what you suggested splice, legoland sucked!!! We went cause I was out voted by the group I was with. Headed to fish market for dinner and then the zoo early tomorrow. On the way back from legoland to town and country resort I stopped by the vault again and picked up more ballistic vaults and more cleaning kits :)

stevan5150 said:
Ok against what you suggested splice, legoland sucked!!! We went cause I was out voted by the group I was with. Headed to fish market for dinner and then the zoo early tomorrow. On the way back from legoland to town and country resort I stopped by the vault again and picked up more ballistic vaults and more cleaning kits :)

I always enjoyed Legoland.

LOL! I TOLD YOU. But then again you were out voted so that's ok :smile:

I love LEGOs too. I still have my sets from when i was a kid and still play with them when i'm bored enough. But even for someone who loves LEGO, LEGOLand was just bad. The upkeep is horrid. If they did a better job of making that place nice, it'd be really cool. The other thing i hated about that place is that all the LEGO sets are priced higher than any other store. Hell, you'd spend less buying stuff at the LEGO store in Downtown Disney!!

The pricing was freaking outrageous! Parking and food was more than Disneyland !
The upkeep was pretty bad, everything was faded and paint was chipping. Funny thin Urania the best part IMO there was the miniland. The star wars section of hat was pretty bad to the bone.

Back