• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Follow The Journey! From Louisiana To Disneyland. And All The Vaults In Between :-)

By the way heading out to head quarters tomorrow. So do they ever have anything on sale there?????

Have fun! The only sale is if they are running the same in all the O Stores, nothing special usually. Don't forget to take a look at the timeline museum and ampitheather too.

Well bad news this morning.... I was shaving my head and I sliced it wide open. Actually my blade fillet a piece of skin off the top and I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. So now I have huge band aid on it and my hat, so that means no OTT to the factory today.
So my choices are my sub zero's , polished xsquared with fire, or my black chrome racing jackets with positive red. Help me decide guys. Sigh this stinks!!!

Well bad news this morning.... I was shaving my head and I sliced it wide open. Actually my blade fillet a piece of skin off the top and I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. So now I have huge band aid on it and my hat, so that means no OTT to the factory today.
So my choices are my sub zero's , polished xsquared with fire, or my black chrome racing jackets with positive red. Help me decide guys. Sigh this stinks!!!

ahh, damn that sucks!

Made it!!
d0f331a4.jpg

Attachments

• d0f331a4.jpg
    d0f331a4.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 196
  • d0f331a4.jpg
    d0f331a4.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 142

Latest Posts

Back