• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Any Of You SI Fans... (Fire/EMS/Police/Military)

xtremehardy388

Oakley Beginner
A, A
What would you like to see Oakley do?

I would LOVE for a set of boots with a clean toe AND a zip side (good for getting into turnout gear).
The sunglasses are pretty good and straight forward.
An AFFORDABLE watch that has a second hand (for taking pulses) that can hold up in a structure fire situation
Possibly a duty bag for patrol (law enforcement) or a bag that could hold turnout gear and hold up against the elements
Wallet that could hold a badge
Cell phone case that can compare to an otterbox for a Samsung Galaxy S-III

I'm mainly thinking as a firefighter/first responder. I use the Oakley All Weather boots for winter, Assault shoe for PT/Summer, 3rd Gen 8" Boot for summer when I know I'll be walking through disgusting stuff (I'll leave it at that), and the 1st Gen 6" Boot as a backup (used in the academy). I've got the Square Wire 2.0s for dress, non-heavy duty wear, Flaks for full out duty, and SI M Frame 2.0 for safety/extrication. I have the non-SI ones but not for work. In terms of watches, I have an Ebtek from Eddie Bauer that was given as a gift. I won't want to take my Oakley stuff into a LDH environment because of the expense. I don't have a set gear/duty bag but I have a fire duffel for my EMS/Extra gear. I'll need a galls wallet soon and I have an otterbox (with realtree camo) for my phone.

Just a thought and was wondering what others would like to see from the SI program.

*The SI program is great and I'm thankful for it. Cannot count how many times the boots, eyewear, and other products have saved me and kept me safe.

Latest Posts

Back