• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fragment Japan

That sucks man. There is an Oakley store that is in Rancho Cucamonga that I used to go to regularly a couple times a week. Ever since they discontinued the watches there is a new manager lady there. No one ever greets you at that one, and out of all the Oakleys in the area, that one only orders the most boring things. They never have any of the skull stuff or shirts with a halfway decent design on it like they do at the Brea store. I’ve been there maybe twice in the last 2 years and No customers were in there either time. Im surprised its still in business.
Yeah. Like I said, they are hiring the wrong people. Also, stores don't get to choose their inventory. They just get sent stuff.

Yeah. Like I said, they are hiring the wrong people. Also, stores don't get to choose their inventory. They just get sent stuff.

Yeah it's kinda funny when my local store gets racks full of board shorts and polo shirts in the middle of winter but can't get winter jackets or ski/snowboard apparel in the snowy waste of Wisconsin...lol

Yeah it's kinda funny when my local store gets racks full of board shorts and polo shirts in the middle of winter but can't get winter jackets or ski/snowboard apparel in the snowy waste of Wisconsin...lol
Don’t worry my friend, same here for us in Quebec. Lux at its best.

Did someone tried any coupons code that worked on extrabutter or another one ? Really want them but seems a bit mucho for me ! Thanks

Am I just crazy or is that a ton of money for regular black frame and prizm black lenses? I guess the other pair, thin frame titanium’s are the hook but still. No returns or refunds that’s convenient too now. For the money I can live without these for sure. I would be interested how the thin frames look on someone.

Am I just crazy or is that a ton of money for regular black frame and prizm black lenses? I guess the other pair, thin frame titanium’s are the hook but still. No returns or refunds that’s convenient too now. For the money I can live without these for sure. I would be interested how the thin frames look on someone.
Im with you. Never really been a Frog fan either. All you have to do is put limited edition on it and people will buy it. I’d prefer it if Lux try a little harder and pushed the design envelope again.

Back