• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FREE Oakley Hawaii Islands Pin!!

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
I have always been thankful from the help I have received over the years from members on this forum.
Information, trades, sales, picking up an item for me, deals on items, etc.
I am going to give away one of these custom Hawaii Islands pin that I made. I will even pay for the shipping!!
So sorry International members, shipping only to a US address. Nothing personal.
The first 30 people that want a shot at the pin just reply, do not choose a number. Just your member name.
Soon as it is full, I will show the names and use an online spinner to chose a winning number at random.
Good Luck and Happy Holidays!!

Hawaii Pin.jpg

I have always been thankful from the help I have received over the years from members on this forum.
Information, trades, sales, picking up an item for me, deals on items, etc.
I am going to give away one of these custom Hawaii Islands pin that I made. I will even pay for the shipping!!
So sorry International members, shipping only to a US address. Nothing personal.
The first 30 people that want a shot at the pin just reply, do not choose a number. Just your member name.
Soon as it is full, I will show the names and use an online spinner to chose a winning number at random.
Good Luck and Happy Holidays!!

View attachment 1100206
Totally awesome of you Brett. That looks super cool. Pretty neat that you made that yourself.

May I nominate lopaka for a spot ?
Can I nominate @Solomon_Denali for being such an awesome Forum Brother. And he's a little more than 10 minutes away. :cool:🤙

Morning! While your pin is snazzy I don’t need to be on the list…unless it’s the very last name! …and I’d be the first to bump off if needed.

But I do need you to DM me your address so I can send you those Oakley Hawaii variant leather patches 🪖👍

Back