• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fresh Pick Ups

Oh. I Did get bnib woodland camo gas can with lovely woodland camo bag direct from a vault in UK for 35£ some straight jacket 2 with ice for 30 and bnib flack jackets for 35 as well.

Really happy about this. I Found a bnib lens kit. Monster dog amber black iridium pol and hopefully it will be on it s way soon. And then iwasn't even looking for these and just stumbled upon then looking at goolge images. Just bought them! So. A couple weeks ago I was searching for these lenses. Now I Will have the original release with polished black and original box. And a spare lens kit. Both Amber bip.
$_75 (1).JPG
$_75.JPG
13-558.jpg

Really happy about this. I Found a bnib lens kit. Monster dog amber black iridium pol and hopefully it will be on it s way soon. And then iwasn't even looking for these and just stumbled upon then looking at goolge images. Just bought them! So. A couple weeks ago I was searching for these lenses. Now I Will have the original release with polished black and original box. And a spare lens kit. Both Amber bip. View attachment 120204 View attachment 120205 View attachment 120206
Great find ,congrats!!!

True carbon hb, ice and bip carbon tincan, and bunker 415 within the last couple weeks. Oh yea, and a dope a$$ stealth 12 ga.

View attachment 119936

View attachment 119937

View attachment 119938

View attachment 119939
Awesome pick up's the tincans are my favorite, I got the bottom one recently to and it is getting a lot of face time! Super light, very comfy and looks awesome! They did a great job on that new frame. Love the carbonfiber Holbrook too, still wondering if I should get one...

Awesome pick up's the tincans are my favorite, I got the bottom one recently to and it is getting a lot of face time! Super light, very comfy and looks awesome! They did a great job on that new frame. Love the carbonfiber Holbrook too, still wondering if I should get one...
I absolutely love the tc carbon all I need it the ti polar and I'm basically complete. Excellent for holbrook wearers like myself. And yea, get the cf brook!

Latest Posts

Back