• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fresh Pick Ups

Brett28

I am Jim Jannard...
New York
I haven't posted any of my new stuff for a while, mainly because it'll go right onto the "what oaks are you wearing today" thread but I would like to share on here for now. I will probably update this thread with purchases instead of making new threads every time.

Well I got two 3-tier stands in so now I can showcase a bit better. So here are three somewhat to brand new Holbrook purchases.

8u5y3ape.jpg
a9emetug.jpg

bu3uha8a.jpg

The one and only murasaki and the Jetty surf twins, aka red/blue. I threw ice polar in the blues to replace the warm gray.

Actually they're the Australian red/blue brooks. The murasaki feels pretty unique, it is a softer feeling matte finish.

Yeah I know what Jetty Surf ones are hahaha I was just saying they look like Heaven and Hell brooks. Dont know if any were even made. Im fairly a Brook noob. I just cheked and there were heaven and hell brooks lol. See how much I pay attention. Nice brooks by the way. I need to get the Goldbrooks one of these days.

Back