• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends And Family

I know I am a bit past the deadline--and a new forum member, but because it appears from what everyone has said that the F&F sale lasts through early April, I thought maybe Kit or another member could help me out. I signed up for Type O as well, but have not received any e-mails about the sale.

I had the original Flak XLJ and loved them but the lenses were a bit small, then sold them to get the Fast Jackets which were much better in lens coverage but a bit bulky. I found this forum a bit ago doing Google searches for "Flak Jacket 2.0" which I hoped would someday be released and would be the perfect combination of the Flak XLJ and Fast Jacket. I am really hoping the Flak 2.0 that will be released in a few days is the best of both worlds.

Not going to use the F&F discount code that I received via e-mail - if anyone wants it, reply to this post and I'll send it to you via a PM ...

If anyone could has a code that they are not going to use I would love to have it. I need to replace a broken pair of Whiskers. Please PM.

I still need a code!

If available at my O-Store in Columbus, OH, I'm looking to get Tailend, Flak 2.0, Radar EV, & Jawbreaker. They had Madman & Badman day one, so here's to luck! Stopped in yesterday (30th) & they haven't got their shipment of the new stuff yet.

Latest Posts

Back