• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins: ACID RAIN Series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow Oakley on twitter and shot them a tweet a few days ago regarding the release. Thought they were ignoring me but they got back to me today letting me know that they actually were released today.

I just order all 5 from oakleys website, 110 each. Cant wait to get them.

Anybody know how many of each color are going to be made? I want to buy the pink but if there making a decent number of them I may wait on them.

laxboi135 said:
Anybody know how many of each color are going to be made? I want to buy the pink but if there making a decent number of them I may wait on them.

Def jump on them now. They usually make about 3000 of them or less. The sooner you can order them the better. In the world of Frogskins 3000 is nothing

sweet i hope i get some in my store so i can check them out. im not into the frogskins to much but they are sweet just dont look good on me haha. but nice pick up man

Nicee! Post pics when you guys get your frogskins! They look sick! I love the colors, my personal favorite is probably the blue or orange.

so blue have shipped but pink are apprently backordered with a limited edition pair such as the frogskins am i still going to get those pink ones or is that a sign that they may have already been sold out? how long will the backorder take?

could be sold out. id call them and ask to see whats going on. its possible they could have just be a little behind on production too. best bet is call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back