• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins LX Coming Soon?

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I saw this on Instagram from an asian Oakley employee, apparently these will be part of the new asian collection coming out sometime soon this year. Acetate Frogskins (like the Jupiter LX). Anyone else know anything about these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Interesting. I'm not excited though. I've got almost every pair of Jupiter ever released, and I have to admit that I hate wearing the Jupiter LX frames. They're stiff and dig into the side of my head. I've never had any problems with my standard Jupiters though.

I do like the contrasting interior/exterior colors on these though. It will be interesting to see what other colorways are in the works.

they remind me a lot of SE racing, which i already have, so i dont rly see a need for them personally, but nice looking frogs!

Wow those look phenomenal! Definitely worth keeping an eye out for, appears to be acetate based judging by the color scheme. Hope the lenses are easy to swap....probably not though

Back