• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Frogskins Matte Cloud OO9013-13 Need help finding

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Have zero leads on this particular heaven and earth collection frog- already have a matte moss, and I've seen plenty of matte fern and matte sky for sale- never the matte cloud!

Looking for NIB or used Mint condition.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump... Plz halp me find these :')

bump. Have yet to see a single pair pop up in 2.5 years of research :( anyone have a pair they are willing to sell?

bump

Buuuump How does nobody have a pair of these??? been looking since March and posted in May lol

Username Hidden said:
Buuuump How does nobody have a pair of these??? been looking since March and posted in May lol
The baby blues are somewhat hard to get too. Have a picture of them that may help someone wanting to sell. Not everyone knows what they have.

Username Hidden said:
The baby blues are somewhat hard to get too. Have a picture of them that may help someone wanting to sell. Not everyone knows what they have.
You know man, zone optics has continued to sell their remaining stock of the matte sky's on ebay... I have a matte moss and a matte fern as well... it's the cloud that is completely elusive.

Wish I still had the heaven and earths for you. In 2016 I had the Brooks and the frogs. I also recall having the slivers too. Maybe a photo will help with your search. I found the moss ones at the time were the most difficult to find..
FB_IMG_1484111702185.jpg
FB_IMG_1484111708346.jpg
FB_IMG_1484111711983.jpg

Yea it's funny man the fern's and moss' were the two pairs I somehow managed to source brand new in both the brooks and frogskins. clouds and sky's seem to be the more seldom seen.

Latest Posts

Back