• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Ti

Finally got my hands on a pair. Really awesome set of Frogs.

When I saw the first photos of these (the serialized five), the stock photos didn't show the arms, so I was under the impression that they'd be solid titanium instead of wire. Not a complaint, though, because I really love how comfortable the wire is. Great build, sleek, and they sit well on the face.

I've got to give a massive shoutout to @Dbninc for securing this pair for me. He really went above and beyond to help a fellow member. A true Oakley family man. Thank you again sir!

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

When I saw the first photos of these (the serialized five), the stock photos didn't show the arms, so I was under the impression that they'd be solid titanium instead of wire. Not a complaint, though, because I really love how comfortable the wire is. Great build, sleek, and they sit well on the face.

I've got to give a massive shoutout to @Dbninc for securing this pair for me. He really went above and beyond to help a fellow member. A true Oakley family man. Thank you again sir!

View attachment 916277
View attachment 916278
Nice Quartz counter. Really wanted Quartz, but the house came with granite 😕

View attachment 916277
View attachment 916278
You’re very welcome, I’m glad they arrived safely!

Back