• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Extremely Rare Pieces...For A Friend

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
looks kinda sketchy to me, i wouldnt touch this stuff

Not only do i believe they r authentic, i know for a fact josh (dr.chop) is 100% honest and forthcoming and knows the O. If chop vouches for their authenticity i have absolutely zero doubt of his word. He is well known in the community and knows real vs fake.

Some people reacted to this post.
Do it Jono!! Grab yourself a pair of OTT's!!

Username Hidden said:
Not only do i believe they r authentic, i know for a fact josh (dr.chop) is 100% honest and forthcoming and knows the O. If chop vouches for their authenticity i have absolutely zero doubt of his word. He is well known in the community and knows real vs fake.

I back that 100% :)

thanks guys, much appreciated

Any new pieces up for grabs Doc?

These are some amazing glasses!!! I sent a PM about prices out of curiosity, but could you also please post prices for the glasses on page four, just a ballpark for people to go off of per Forum Rules.

Thanks,

Nothing new so far...He did get me his list and pricing is below of what's left. It is OBO, exclusive of shipping, and via paypal personal payment to avoid fees.

Radar Splatter Time Trial Olympics $450
Holbrook Proto FMJ Gold $350
FMJ Gold Radar $300
WITK $250
Chrome Supreme $500
Wildberries N Milk Frog $250
Gold Supreme Proto $375
Shaun White FMJ Blue Frog $400
Kass Proto $850
OTT's $650 each

Do the glasses come with any paperwork/boxes/cleaning bags?

they all have bags, some have boxes which hes in the process of getting me info o which, but given the fact they are one-off or prototypes, they didnt make any packaging simply because they either weren't finalized and approved or may have undergone a change for approval. as for paperwork, if they were a retail pair, then as long as they are boxed sure, but like any other prototype or athlete exclusive, they don't make "paperwork" or certificate of authenticity type stuff. They just give them out lol.

Does he take body parts as trade? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back