• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Extremely Rare Pieces...For A Friend

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Not only are they THE holy grail, but they are also UNIQUE as the prototype is a different colourway as the general release :)
Very cool man...congrats :wink:

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
thanks man. Not only are they THE holy grail, but they are also UNIQUE as the prototype is a different colourway as the general release :)

True that!! Cant wait to see pics dude!!!

ha! nah, at this point of time, i have nothing left on my list of Frogs to get, so i'm just looking out for other stuff. was keen on the OTT, i think it's time to get one. =)

that is correct, the blends proto has been sold. As for the WITK, I don't know if there was a difference or not on that one. I have seen it once in the past and don't recall as I hadn't seen an actual released pair at that point. I know it has no icons, but not sure if it is like the Chantry Hijinx proto he had that was a gloss finish versus the matte. I have seen a few, and I am always amazed at what they release.

Clear Jaws = The Tits!

The frogs this guy has look unreal!! Awesome!

Username Hidden said:
ha! nah, at this point of time, i have nothing left on my list of Frogs to get, so i'm just looking out for other stuff. was keen on the OTT, i think it's time to get one. =)

DO IT! :) hahaha

Username Hidden said:

I too agree with Chris. Those OTT are awesome

ill have some better pix of the otts later. He didnt bring me everything as he was rushed when he left but grabbed those.

Username Hidden said:
ill have some better pix of the otts later. He didnt bring me everything as he was rushed when he left but grabbed those.

would love to see more pics dude, and the price your mate is looking for those as well. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back