• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Oakley Penny With Blue Iridium + Serial

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello Again,

I have an Oakley Penny with blue iridium lenses and serial number that I will sell for $300 +shipping.
They are in near mint condition, rarely worn.
They are somewhat dirty and I will clean them up and repost if anyone interested.
I know where the coin is for this one.
I live in toronto and can arrange local delivery.

img1785g.jpg

img1783m.jpg

Cheers,

Joe

Attachments

• img1785g.jpg
    img1785g.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 280
  • img1783m.jpg
    img1783m.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 235
Some people reacted to this post.
2 posts to the forum and both are sale threads. Is selling sunglasses the only reason you joined?

I picked today to join to sell the glasses, but in no way should it be interpreted as a lack of interest. I am much more of a lurker type to forums, and although I have joined a small number (single digit) I have equally low post counts.
I am very interested in the opinions of others, and Oakley counts among companies that have kept my brand loyalty since 1988 when I began cycling.
The forum, I use frequently to resource upcoming Oakley news, but only when I can set some money aside, which is not often.
I love certain design concepts, such as X-metal, and to a lesser extent, their C6 carbon. If I were still single, like in the Romeo days, I would own a C6.

These days, I am looking to make these sales to partially fund my cycling equipment desires.
I still gravitate towards the unobtanium, but largely to more practical equipment that will be used daily.

Thanks for everyone making this a very interesting forum. If I can contribute tidbits, I will now that I use an app to remember my passwords.

Joe

Username Hidden said:
I picked today to join to sell the glasses, but in no way should it be interpreted as a lack of interest. I am much more of a lurker type to forums, and although I have joined a small number (single digit) I have equally low post counts.
I am very interested in the opinions of others, and Oakley counts among companies that have kept my brand loyalty since 1988 when I began cycling.
The forum, I use frequently to resource upcoming Oakley news, but only when I can set some money aside, which is not often.
I love certain design concepts, such as X-metal, and to a lesser extent, their C6 carbon. If I were still single, like in the Romeo days, I would own a C6.

These days, I am looking to make these sales to partially fund my cycling equipment desires.
I still gravitate towards the unobtanium, but largely to more practical equipment that will be used daily.

Thanks for everyone making this a very interesting forum. If I can contribute tidbits, I will now that I use an app to remember my passwords.

Joe

If you would like to introduce yourself please use the appropriate forum. The sale threads are used just for sales, trades, etc. Also if you are looking to get potential buyers on an item you have you might want to clean it up first, as a picture could make or break a sale. Alot of our members are established collectors from around the globe in all different aspects of work, you may want to consider establishing yourself and getting in on discussions first, before posting items for sale.

Nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

didn't think about that kirk
could be the one

Nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i know but i don't think it's wrong to think this pair was the one on kijiji
no big deal i guess

Open to partial trades?

@ GS300 and Rubyskull Please check your PM's Thanks guys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back