• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FT: Olive MD And Brown Hatchet

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone wants an Olive MD or a Brown Hatchet, I have them up for trade. The Olive MD frame has Emerald lenses in it that are definitely useable, but by no means collection status. The MD shows normal signs of wear, that you get from any frame other than a matte finish, along with a couple marks on the right arm (see pick). I'm sure that most of you like myself, will have little or no use for the current lenses in the MD, so it it understood that you will likely only be interested in the frame...which is fine by me.

The Hatchet that I have up for Trade is Brown with Titanium lenses. These are new and flawless, unfortunately I only have the glasses and bag. Sorry, no box.

Items that I would be most interested in would be Juliet Frames (any color) and other MD frames that I don't already have in my collection. Current MD frame colors that I have are 10W40, Whiskey Fade, Cinder Red, Rust, Bronze, and Olive. I would prefer trades for MD and Juliet frames, but am open to any trade offers...just shoot me a PM.

img0702o.jpg

img0703t.jpg

img0704dzy.jpg

img0705sq.jpg

Hatchets...

img0706yi.jpg

img0707lo.jpg

img0707lo.jpg

img0708pb.jpg

img0708pb.jpg

img0709fd.jpg

img0709fd.jpg

img0707lo.jpg

img0708pb.jpg

img0709fd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
good luck with the trades dude!
like the MD's a lot . . .

What do you value the Hatchet's at? I decided to keep mine and like to fit a lot! Missing an icon on mine though....

Also, what are you looking to trade them for (besides MD and Juliets)? Let me know!

PM sent on the MD's

Username Hidden said:
What do you value the Hatchet's at? I decided to keep mine and like to fit a lot! Missing an icon on mine though....

Also, what are you looking to trade them for (besides MD and Juliets)? Let me know!

If I were going to sell them, I would probably ask $140. I would be interested in Jawbones, Split Jackets (glasses or parts), Hijinx, or older glasses. I would be interested in display items too. Send me a PM if you have any offers.

Username Hidden said:
PM sent on the MD's

Grabbing another pair!?!?

Username Hidden said:
Grabbing another pair!?!?
Not this timw Peeza, i don't want to part with any of my MD's & the only frame i have that i don't wear are my Zero Ducati's.