• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuse awesome customer service

SharkSugender

I should Work at Oakley
I don't know where to post this but i bought the wrong lens (scar) on ebay for my oakley valve. When i contacted fuse on ebay they said they already shipped them out but they could send me the correct lenses at no extra cost without waiting for the wrong ones to be returned to them. but of course i need to return the wrong ones as soon as i get them. Both lens came today and i gotta say quality on fuse lenses are superb as always and their ebay representative (Zach) was pretty quick to respond and very helpful! 👍

4EDAF27C-09D9-427F-9BF7-BE83FE6F2597.jpeg

C850E39B-909F-433C-B543-76499CA39CCF.jpeg

Yeah i was just wondering how much the price difference would be since i've never really checked their website. Even for linegear i always buy from ebay

I have to confess that a lot of purchases are purely impulse, and not thought out at all. If I buy a used pair. And when it comes in, I discover I need to replace the lens. I'll have one ordered in minutes. It's just too easy I guess. Lol.

Fuse is great for a quick and cheap replacement and if you’re not sure about a certain color lens. I’ve purchased from both eBay and their website. Ebays a simple buy now click and easier to track. Their website does have some options not available on eBay and sometimes better deals. Either way, excellent customer service. 👍

I have to confess that a lot of purchases are purely impulse, and not thought out at all. If I buy a used pair. And when it comes in, I discover I need to replace the lens. I'll have one ordered in minutes. It's just too easy I guess. Lol.
This is how i ended up with the wrong lens in the first place. I got the valve from winning an auction on ebay. For a week i thought i bought a scar until i looked for the model name inside the left arm and i couldn't find it 😂

Back