1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Discussion' started by SkierIRL, 9/7/11.

1. SkierIRL

SkierIRL

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JOBEN

JOBEN

They look like something an individual has done themselves but they look genuine to me, just my opinion though! I also was looking at these the other day they look awesome!! He has two more pair in different colors!

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Premium Member Lifetime Member

Quite interesting, I have reviewed the pictures closely and I am intrigued, as to how it was done. It appears the icons were removed, and some of the art work wraps around. Hmmmm

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Premium Member

The auction states that they're custom made. Looks like it's wrap or manually drawn on there. I like it though, very different and neat.

5. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn

It looks like they used some type of Fluid Imaging Technology. It's used mostly with camo prints, but they can make just about any kind of print. It's a pretty cool process, there is a carbon fiber print they can do that looks very interesting. One company that does it is Tarjac, they even did some work for the OCC guys on American Chopper.

6. Herbsley

Herbsley

Yeah. Either that or one day he left them too close to his toddler child and a pack of felt tip pens.

7. SkierIRL

SkierIRL

Reckon its worth bidding on them? They do look pretty cool, would go well with the rest of my radar collection!